BOLDR Supply Co.
The iconic BOLDR Odyssey Dive Watch is now available in bronze. The BOLDR Odyssey Bronze comes with a Marine Grade CuSn8 bronze case, which will develop a unique patina with time and use - creating a distinctive character for each and every Odyssey Bronze watch that’s worn.
This organic individualization perfectly represents the BOLDR ideal, letting each watch and wearer tell their own unique story. The Odyssey’s signature bezel, which has also been updated with new markings for added functionality. The Odyssey Bronze comes in 3 variants, differentiated by the dial colour and material; the BronzeBlue, BronzeGreen and Bronze MeteoBlack. The last variant features a meteorite dial, extracted from fragments of the Muonionalusta Meteorite, discovered north of the Arctic Circle in Sweden and is roughly about 4 billion years old.
Featuring an extremely robust bronze case meant for actual diving, the Odyssey can ride rough with an ultra tough high-resistance 6-screw caseback, rated for up to 500m water resistance, and a screw-down crown with triple lock mechanism. A resilient Japanese Automatic movement and special helium escape valve also makes sure your watch stays strong under any pressure, and is tried and tested for your toughest challenges.
- Case: 45.5mm CuSn8 Bronze Case with brushed finish
- Bezel: 120-click unidirectional dive bezel Bronze, with elapsed time function
- Movement: Seiko NH35A automatic movement, self-winding and hacking mechanism, 42-hour power reserve
- Water Resistance: 500m (1650ft) / 50ATM
- Winding Crown: Triple-lock screw-down crown with custom embossed BOLDR logo
- Dial & Hands: Meteorite dial with 3D-Printed Indexes and custom hands with Swiss Superlume.
- Lens: Double dome sapphire crystal with AR-coating
- Strap: Premium Horween leather strap AND natural rubber dive strap
- Thickness: 14.2mm
- Case Back: Screw-down caseback with embossed limited edition designer artwork