Mercer Watch Co.
Lexington Chronograph - White/Silver
The Lexington is a classy chronograph available in several vintage colorways. Under the hood is a manual wind chronograph movement derived from the highly regarded Venus 175, a 23-jeweled column wheel movement. The Sea-Gull ST1901 as it is called, is made with the same tooling as the original movement in Switzerland, after being purchased from Venus in the 1960s. The Lexington also sports a specially designed high domed crystal, common to chronographs in the 50s and 60s. However unlike vintage pieces its made with scratch resistant K1 glass. This watch will be assembled, regulated and tested in the US prior to shipment.
- 39mm diameter 316L stainless steel case; 13.5mm thick
- ST1901 manual wind chronograph movement, regulated and tested in the US
- High domed scratch resistant K1 crystal
- Display case back
- 20mm lug width
- 20/16 mm perforated Italian calf leather strap
- 5 ATM water resistance
- Two year limited warranty