Hamsa / Sterling Silver - 18ct Rose Gold - Australian SapphireHarlin Jones
Protect Your Path:
• The Hamsa Hand is an ancient Middle Eastern amulet symbolizing the Hand of God. In all faiths it is a protective sign. It brings it's owner happiness, luck, health, and good fortune.
• The Arrowhead pointing right is a Native American symbol for Protection. The Arrowhead pointing left is a symbol of warding off evil.
• Custom made, allow 2-3 weeks for delivery.
Oxidized Sterling Silver / 18ct Rose Gold - Australian Sapphire
• Weight 14 grams
• Width 12 mm x 1.9 mm thick
• Round brilliant cut Australian Sapphire 0.03ct
• Small - N, 18mm diameter (USA 6.5)
• Medium - T, 20mm diameter (USA 9.5/8)
• Large - Y, 23mm diameter (USA 12)