Double Skull Bangle - Black SteelHarlin Jones
The root at the beginning; the skull at the end
• The Skull is one of the oldest and most powerful of all symbols. It represents death and mortality. Sorcerers would often use skulls as a tool to gain spiritual powers. They can also symbolise strength, power, fearlessness, wisdom and guidance, overcoming death, surviving through a difficult time, or even immortality.
• All cuffs feature the Willow tree bark, a symbol for magic, healing, fulfilling the wishes of the heart, learning from the past, inner visions and dreams. Willow tree bark has been mentioned in ancient texts from Assyria and Egypt as a remedy for aches and fever.
Black Plated Stainless Steel
• Weight – 27.8 grams
• Inside diameter 64mm x 40mm
• Wire thickness 4.2mm round
• Stainless steel spring hinge