Double Cuff Skull / Sterling SilverHarlin Jones
• The Skull is one of the oldest and most powerful of all symbols. It represents death and mortality. Sorcerers would often use skulls as a tool to gain spiritual powers. They can also symbolise strength, power, fearlessness, wisdom and guidance, overcoming death, surviving through a difficult time, or even immortality
• Both Cuffs are 100% hand forged and made in sterling silver with an oxidised finish.
Oxidised Sterling Silver.
• Sterling Silver
• Total weight 37gms ( 2xCuff)
• Hand forged silver square wire thickness 3.5mmx3.5mm
• Sterling Silver Skull Dimensions 9.5mmx12mmx5.5mm (approx 3.00gms)
• Cuff Inside Dimensions 70mmx52mm ( custom size available)
• Custom made / Allow 2-3weeks delivery