This Björn Hendal Timepiece is designed with the heritage of the early chronographs of the 1940s in mind.
The 44-mm diameter 18-carat yellow gold-plated slim case (5 mm) with a domed crystal has an eggshell-white chronograph dial with three smaller dials: a seconds indicator, a minutes indicator that counts up to one hour, and, unusually, a 24-hour indicator. The blue hands and indicators contrast very nicely with the colour of the dial. This is the perfect classic dress watch.
- 18-carat yellow gold-plated stainless steel (L316) case
- Eggshell-white dial with blued indices and hands
- Case size (diameter) 44 mm
- Case thickness 5 mm (without the domed crystal)
- Weight of the watch 70 Gram = 2 oz
- Anti reflection coated domed crystal
- Japanese Quartz Movement with seconds indicator, a minutes indicator, a 24-hour indicator
- Quick release dark brown Croco leather strap with 18-carat matching gold-plated "Björn Hendal" engraved buckle.
- Water resistant: (5 ATM) these timepieces are dress watches so avoid all contact with water
- One 22mm quick release croco (or lizard) strap with 18-carat matching gold-plated "Björn Hendal" engraved buckle
- NATO Combo strap options includes 2 straps: one (22mm navy striped "nato" navy blue white OR navy strap with matching gold-plated hardware) AND one 22mm plain black nato strap with matching gold-plated hardware
- One 22-mm Stainless Steel Yellow Gold plated "Milanese" strap
- All Björn Hendal straps are interchangeable