Chronograph Black Steel "Varberg"
This Björn Hendal Timepiece is designed with the heritage of the early chronographs of the 1940s in mind.
The 44-mm, Stainless Steel 316L slim case (5 mm) with a domed crystal has a black chronograph dial with three smaller dials: a seconds indicator, a minutes indicator that counts up to one hour, and, unusually, a 24-hour indicator. The matching steel hands and indicators contrast very nicely with the colour of the dial.
- Stainless steel (L316) case
- Black dial with Steel hands and indices
- Case size (diameter) 44 mm
- Case thickness 5 mm (without the domed crystal)
- Weight of the watch 70 Gram = 2 oz
- Anti reflection coated domed crystal
- Japanese Quartz Movement with seconds indicator, a minutes indicator, a 24-hour indicator
- Water resistant: (5 ATM) these timepieces are dress watches so avoid all contact with water
- Quick release black "Croco" leather strap with stainless steel "Björn Hendal" engraved buckle.
- 22-mm Stainless Steel "Milanese" strap